Brazilian Youngster linked to a Premier League move
Jose Mourinho has strengthened his squad this Summer with the arrivals of Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Eric Bailly already.
Mourinho is keen to sign the 19-year-old Brazil international Gabriel Barbosa and negotiated his interest towards the Brazilian’s agent and had a branded talk of a move to Manchester United.
Gabriel Barbosa The Expensive youngest signing Ever
The Foxes were convinced they had beaten off Italian giants Inter Milan and Juventus, as well as Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid after the teenage striker told them he had his heart set on playing in the Premier League.
However SunSport can reveal Jose Mourinho is now in pole position to land the Samba super kid, with United set to push through a whopping £30million deal within the next 48 hours to outmuscle the reigning champions.
The Old Trafford giants need another striker to back up Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Mourinho made it clear Barbosa is the perfect fit for his Reds revolution.
Gabriel Barbosa (Player profile)
- Gabriel joined Santos FC’s youth setup in 2004 at the age of 8.
- On 26 May 2013, Gabriel made his league debut, at only 16 years old, in a 0–0 draw against Flamengo.
- Gabriel Barbosa has a total goals tally of 24 goals in 82 appearances for The Santos
- On November 2011, Gabriel was called up to Brazil under-15 selection.
- He was the competition’s top scorer in the under-20s for the year’s L’Alcúdia International Football Tournament held on 22 July 2014.
- Gabriel represented Brazil in the Rio Olympics 2016 and scored a brace for Brazil in their final group game win against Denmark in an eventual 4-0 win.
Looks like Jose Mourinho has predicted a Bright Career run for this young Brazillian Striker and feels he is the Right replacement of any Manchester United Striker in the Future. Hence it would Preferably be a Worthy Buy for Red Devils