Manny Pacquiao Net Worth: $250 million
|Income Source||Boxing, Investments|
|Average Earnings||$35 million (last 5 years)|
|2015 earnings||$125 million|
|Endorsement Deals||Harry Reid, Monster energy, Sony, Hennessy|
|Endorsement Earnings||$2.5 million|
The world champion professional boxer from the Philippines, Manny Pacquiao (58-6-2) has a total net worth $250 million. He is one of the greatest pound-for-pound boxers of all-time. According to Forbes, Pacquiao is rank 2nd in all-time career earnings just behind Floyd Mayweather whose earning is over $700 million.
The mega-fight against Mayweather is considered as one of the biggest fights in the history of sports. He lost the fight by unanimous decision but made $125 million. The pay-per-view grossed to $600 million which made him the second highest paid athlete of 2015.
He earned $500 million during this career from purses, pay-per-view, and endorsements. He was named Fighter of the Decade for the 2000s decade by BWAA, WBC, and WBO. BoxRec ranks him as the greatest Asian fighter of all-time. He won world titles in 8 different weight classes.
The main source of his income is boxing but he also earned a lot from endorsement deals. He was favorite of many big brands in the world like Nike, Foot Locker, Hewlett-Packard and Nestle but after his comments on gay made companies drop the deal with him.
Manny Pacquiao’s Career Purse Earnings
- $2 million – against Erik Morales (January 2006)
- $1 million – against Oscar Larios (July 2006)
- $3 million – against Erik Morales (November 2006)
- $2 million – against Jorge Solis (April 2007)
- $2 million – against Marco Antonio Barrera (October 2007)
- $11 million – against Oscar De la Hoya (December 2008)
- $12 million – against Ricky Hatton (May 2009)
- $35 million – against Miguel Cotto (November 2009)
- $35 million – against Antonio Margarito (November 2010)
- $20 million – against Shane Mosely (May 2011)
- $20 million – against Juan Manuel Marquez (November 2011)
- $20 million – against Timothy Bradley (June 2012)
- $30 million – against Juan Manuel Marquez (December 2012)
- $30 million – against Brandon Rios (November 2013)
- $20 million – against Timothy Bradley (April 2014)
- $20 million – against Chris Algieri (November 2014)
- $125 million – against Floyd Mayweather (May 2015)
- $20 million – against Timothy Bradley (April 2016)
Manny Pacquiao Journey
When Pacquiao was 16 years old, he fought for $20 by traveling three hours by boat to reach the fight venue. In 2003, he won featherweight title fight against Marco Antonio Barrera at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. He became popular fight by fight and knockouts many his opponents. He became one of the greatest boxer and PPV draws of all time.
Pacquiao earned $12 million from deals in 2015 but Nike ended his endorsement deal with him after he made comments on Gay peoples. Currently, Manny Pacquiao net worth is estimated $250 million.