In Fifa World cup Qualification 2018, Asia Group E topper Japan football team will face Afghanistan team. This qualifying match between Japan vs Afghanistan is scheduled on 24th March 2016 on Thursday evening at Saitama Stadium 2002, Saitama.
Fifa Qualifier match of the second round of JPN vs AFG will start at 19-30 local time and 4.00 PM according to IST. The Asian section of the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification acts as qualifiers for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, to be held in Russia. The first two rounds of the FIFA World Cup qualifiers also act as qualifiers for the 2019 AFC Asian Cup in the United Arab Emirates.
Japan vs Afghanistan 2018 Fifa Qualifier Previous Matches Results
In the previous match of FIFA qualifier, japan football team won against the Afghanistan by 6-0 . The Match was played on 8th September 2015. They are looking strong team and well confident for 24th March match.
When we look at the recent matches form of both teams and record, japan is hot favorites to win this match.
Japan vs Afghanistan Live Streaming 2018 FIFA Qualifier
Football fans of both japan and Afghanistan nations can watch live telecast of this match (2018 Fifa world cup Qualifier) are given below.
Japan vs Afghanistan International Coverage
|Algeria||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Bahrain||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Chad||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Djibouti||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Egypt||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Iran||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Iraq||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Jordan||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Kuwait||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Lebanon||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Libya||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Malaysia||Astro SuperSport 2|
|Mauritania||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Morocco||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Oman||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Palestinian Territory||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Qatar||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Saudi Arabia||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Singapore||SuperSports CH 202|
|Somalia||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|South Sudan||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Sudan||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Syria||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Tunisia||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|United Arab Emirates||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
|Yemen||beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD|
Japan: Masaaki Higashiguchi, Masatoshi Kushibiki, Shuichi Gonda, Gotoku Sakai, Koki Yonekura, Daiki Niwa, Tsukasa Shiotani, Hiroki Mizumoto, Kōsuke Ota, Gen Shoji, Yasuyuki Konno, Gaku Shibasaki, Tomoya Ugajin, Shogo Taniguchi, Takuji Yonemoto, Toshihiro Aoyama, Naoyuki Fujita, Ryota Morioka, Shinzo Koroki, Yasushi Endo, Kengo Kawamata, Kensuke Nagai, Yuki Muto, Takuma Asano
Afghanistan: Ovays Azizi, Hamidullah Wakily, Hassan Amin, Roholla Iqbalzadeh, Fardeen Kohistani, Zohib Islam Amiri, Djelaludin Sharityar, Anoush Dastgir, Faisal Sakhizada, Faysal Shayesteh, Norlla Amiri, Abassin Alikhil, Mustafa Azadzoy, Mohammad Rafi Barekzay, Mustafa Zazai, Esmat Shanwary, Balal Arezou, Sandjar Ahmadi, Hashmatullah Barakzai, Amredin Sharifi
Japan vs Afghanistan Overview
Japan at the World Cup
- 5 appearances (first in 1998)
- 15 participations in the qualifications (first in 1954)
Afghanistan at the World Cup
- Never qualified
- 4 participations in the qualifications (first in 2006)
The qualification format structure is as follows:
- First round: A total of 12 teams (teams ranked 35–46) will play home-and-away over two legs. The six winners will advance to the second round.
- Second round: A total of 40 teams (teams ranked 1–34 and six first round winners) will be divided into eight groups of five teams to play home-and-away round-robinmatches. The eight group winners and the four best group runners-up will advance to the third round of FIFA World Cup qualification as well as qualify for the 2019 AFC Asian Cup finals.
- Third round: The 12 teams (an increase from 10 for 2014) which advance from the second round will be divided into two groups of six teams to play home-and-away round-robin matches. The top two teams of each group will qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and the two third-placed teams will advance to the fourth round.
- Fourth round: The two third-placed teams of each group from the third round will play home-and-away over two legs. The winner will advance to the inter-confederation play-offs.